Globsyn Business School - MBA PGDM Direct Admission Click Here
Globsyn Business School Fees Structure
MBA Colleges in Kolkata
Globsyn Business School has had a formidable parentage in Globsyn - India's first 'IBM Centre for Software Excellence'; the pioneer of the Knowledge Finishing School™ System in India; the only institution to seamlessly blend together 'Infrastructure' and 'Institution'; the first Indian software organisation to bring dedicated business networking to India and giving to the technology training industry - YSM, the only technology training product to date that brings together 'technology', 'management' and application skills into a single, back-to-school, curriculum.
globsyn business school kolkata
Globsyn Business School fees structure for MBA PGDM is similar as in other MBA Colleges in Kolkata. But Globsyn Business School is stand out for its placement outcomes in Sector 5, Kolkata. Globsyn Business School is best for industry ready outcomes. Every Ordinary students comes out exordenary by the Globsyn BSchools. You can feel the difference if you visit the Campus physically or virtually online here.
globsyn business school fee structure
Post Graduate Diploma in Management - 5,90,000 Rs
Post Graduate Diploma In Management (executive) - 2,60,000 Rs
Globsyn Business School has consistently developed and implemented, in real time, several innovative and creative pedagogic approaches differentiating it from others. Apart from the 'Knowledge Connect' & 'Corporate Connect' initiatives, 'Work & Teach' and 'Learn & Intern' are branded tools that Globsyn created for management education.
top mba colleges in kolkata
Globsyn Business School uses the innovative Knowledge Finishing SchoolTM System pedagogy which, while amalgamating management and technology knowledge, teaches the individual the steps beyond acquisition of knowledge itself; the pedagogy stresses on the application of knowledge, its continuous management and ultimately performance. The pedagogy inculcates an extremely vital life-skill, which is a highly prized asset that every student of ours carries with them; to be practiced, in a continuous cycle, throughout their professional career.
mba colleges in kolkata with fee structure
Heritage Institute of Technology Fee Structure Available Here.
Heritage Institute of Technology Kolkata
The Heritage School Kolkata
Heritage Business School - MBA
The Heritage School, established in 2001, is a unique endeavour of the Kalyan Bharti Trust to recreate the ancient Gurukul tradition of India. Nestled in the lap of nature, the school provides an ideal atmosphere for learners to acquire and imbibe skills necessary for their physical, mental, social and intellectual development.
The Admission Process is designed to enroll students demonstrating promise. Registration does not imply admission, but it is subject to the availability of seats and fulfilling of admission criteria.
The School admits students at different levels depending upon availability of vacancies. Parents need to submit the application form and register online.
Heritage Institute of Technology
Heritage Institute of Technology
heritage institute of technology fee structure
heritage institute of technology
Eligibility & Admission Procedure:
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) (4-year duration)
H.S. (10+2) examination of the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal or equivalent
Qualified Joint Entrance Examination conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board / JEE(Main) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education and recommended by the WBJEE Board
80% seats to be filled from qualified WBJEE candidates, 10% from qualified JEE(Main) candidates and 10% under Management Quota for candidates having valid rank cards of WBJEE / JEE(Main).
An additional intake of 20% of the approved intake in the 2nd year (Lateral Entry) from Diploma holders and B.Sc degree holders through JELET conducted by WBJEE Board.
B.Tech students selected for admission shall have to pay the tuition and other fees as decided by the fee structure committee of the Government of West Bengal. Present fee structure is as follows:
Tuition Fee(for students allotted through General / SC / ST category) Rs. 44,000 (1st semester)
Admission Fee Rs. 5,000 (one time only)
Library Fee Rs. 6,000 (one time only)
Students' Welfare and Games & Sports Fee Rs. 4,000 (one time only)
Caution Deposit Rs. 10,000(one time only,refundable)
University Students' Development Fee Payble to MAKAUT (@ Rs. 550/- per annum) Rs. 2,200 ( one time only)
Admission Kit Rs. 1,000
Total Fees payable at the time of admission for students allotted through General / SC/ ST category Rs. 72,200
Total Fees payable at the time of admission for students allotted through TFW Rs. 28,200
2nd Semester Rs. 44,000
3rd & 4th semester (per semester) Rs. 45,100
5th & 6th Semester (per semester) Rs. 46,200
7th & 8th Semester (per semester) Rs. 47,300
Hostel (Optional) Seat Rent p.m. (General) Rs. 4,000
Tuition fees for candidates admitted under Management Quota would be decided by the Management as per guidelines of the State Government.
Any other additional fees imposed by the MAKAUT or the State Govt. will be payable extra, as applicable.
Payment has to be made by Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque / Pay Order, drawn in favour of “Heritage Institute of Technology”, payable at Kolkata within specified date to be notified by the Institute.
Top MBA Colleges in Kolkata
Top 5 B School in Kolkata
If you are looking for top 10 mba colleges in Kolkata, mba institutes in Kolkata, top mba college in kolkata, management institutes in Kolkata, management colleges in Kolkata, mba colleges in kolkata direct admission,
best mba college in Kolkata, b schools in Kolkata, mba colleges in kolkata with fee structure, top b schools in Kolkata. Then you are on the right place to get all information related to Collges in Kolkata. Top Colleges are assuring job placement, others are not. So take an expert advice before selecting or joining any BSchool in Kolkata.
Private MBA Colleges in Kolkata Direct Admission
Top Private Colleges in Kolkata, Like IEMKOLKATA, TECHNOINDIA etc.
1. Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata (IIM KOLKATA) - PGDM, Eligibility: CAT: 95.6,GMAT: 90
Average Salary (Annual) 16L, Total Fees 21L
Top MBA colleges in Kolkata, best colleges in india for mba, Admission through IIM-CAT Exams. Merit and competitive exam is the only selection criteria.
10. Praxis Business School, Kolkata - The Praxis Business School, Kolkata is an institute imparting post graduate education in management. It is located on Bakrahat Road, Rasapunja, on the southern outskirts of Kolkata city, in the state of West Bengal, India. Address: Bakrahat Road,Rasapunja, 24 Parganas South, Kolkata, West Bengal 700104
11. Nightingale Institute of Management Studies - [NIMS], Kolkata
12. National Institute of Hotel Management - [NIHM], Kolkata
13. Jyotirmoy School of Business - [JSB], Kolkata- Top MBA colleges in Kolkata
14. Camellia School of Business Management - [CSBM], Kolkata
15. Bharatiya vidya bhavan Institute of management science, Kolkata
16. International Institute of Business Studies - [IIBS], Kolkata
17. Eastern Institute of Management - [EIM], Kolkata
18. Brainware Business School - [BBS], Kolkata
19. Swami Vivekananda Institute of Management and Computer Science - [SVIMCS], Kolkata
20. Techno India Salt Lake, Kolkata - techno india saltlake fee structure, techno india kolkata
21. Unitedworld School of Business - [UWSB], Kolkata
22. University of Engineering and Management - [UEM], Kolkata
23. JIS University, Kolkata
24. Future Business School, Kolkata
25. Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning In Management - [EIILM], Kolkata
26. Amity University, Kolkata
27. Carreograph Institute of Management Studies - [CIMS], Kolkata
28. Institute of Business Management & Research - [IBMR], Kolkata
29. Institute of International Trade - [IITRADE], Kolkata
30. International School of Business & Media - [ISB&M], Kolkata
31. Nalanda Institute of Advanced Studies - [NIAS], Kolkata
32. Calcutta Business School - [CBS], Kolkata - Top MBA colleges in Kolkata
33. Birla School of Management - [BSM], Kolkata
34. International Management Institute- [IMI], Kolkata
36. Regent Education and Research Foundation Group of Institutions - [RERF], Kolkata
37. Guru Nanak Institute of Technology - [GNIT], Kolkata
38. Swami Vivekananda Institute of Science and Technology - [SVIST], Kolkata
39. Narula Institute of Technology - [NIT], Kolkata, Top MBA colleges in Kolkata
40. Bengal Institute of Technology, Kolkata
41. Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management - [CIEM], Kolkata
42. Budge Budge Institute of Technology - [BBIT], Kolkata
43. Future Institute of Engineering and Management - [FIEM], Kolkata
Top MBA colleges in Kolkata, future institute of engineering and technology
44. Netaji Subhash Engineering College - [NSEC], Kolkata , techno india fee structure
45. Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology - [MSIT], Kolkata, Top MBA colleges in Kolkata, techno india fee structure
46. Annex College of Management Studies - [ACMS], Kolkata
47. Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management - [GNIHM], Kolkata
48. Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Kolkata
49. Pailan College of Management and Technology - [PCMT], Kolkata
50. Nalanda Institute Of Advanced Studies(N.I.A.S)
For Fees structure, Application Form, GD/PI Dates, Guidance Fill up The Form Properly.
what is mba? if you are looking for this answer, means you are in right way. Many students took admission before knowing the answer of "what is MBA?". Know the MBA first from all way, next decide your dream locations and Institutes.
MBA, MBA program prepares you to be an innovative leader with global impact. You’ll gain a foundation, perspective and skills to deliver results from day one and chart your future success.
This Topic Contains MBA, MBA Salary, MBA Jobs, MBA Degree, MBA Subjects, MBA Direct Admission. Take Expert Guidance.
MBA Full Form
MBA DIRECT ADMISSION IN KOLKATA, BANGALORE, PUNE, MUMBAI. Apply Here for Application Form and GD/PI.
The student must also consider the school’s rankings and the return on investment before finalizing on the MBA course. To choose the right MBA course, the student must be wise to consider his needs and choices, while also looking at the reputation of the college and the course. The choice of the right MBA course eventually comes down to being extremely stringent. The student must check the schools’ accreditation, and the popularity and competition in admission. The student must essentially understand the subjects he needs to focus on, as specialized MBA such as Healthcare of Hospitality Management offer very niche industries to work in. The student must make a choice of Full-time or Part-time based on the time he has available to spend on the course. For the MBA rankings contact MBA Experts to Join the best
We provide industry, function, and even company-level data for the most granular view possible. The first top 10 MBA job salary ranking as follows: (Don't take it seriously, Earning depends on Perfect Skills )
With a killer combination of extremely high satisfaction (9/10), 40-hour work weeks, and significant bonus potential, careers in general management rated highest this year.
Operations ranked 8 of 10 on the satisfaction scale, with only 43 hours/week logged on average. Competitive total compensation potential over $170K put careers in operations towards the top of the list.
Business development can be a catch-all category for MBA students with a “typical” jobs, like big company or startup companies for example, so we see a wide range in responsibilities. Overall though, respondents were satisfied with the good work/life balance (<50 hour weeks), ability to make an impact, and extremely high bonus potential.
MBA Aspirants, you’re getting an MBA to seek the biggest possible payday, investment management may be right for you. Despite a relatively low satisfaction in the 3rd percentile, the total compensation package of up to $300,000 is enough to boost it into the top five. Jobs are scattered across many firms, with Fidelity leading the way by number of hires.
Modern MBA student, Private Equity’s high satisfaction, pay, and impact scores suffer from long hours. It’s likely most MBAs are playing the long game with roles in this field, since investment horizons tend to be longer than a year.
There are few MBA jobs more coveted in our unicorn-filled world, but decent hours and high pay (over $130K in salary) fail to make up for the low satisfaction ratings.
Executive MBA or eMBA
Executive MBA Program - Executive MBA will allow you to combine study with family and work commitments. It will enable you to apply what you learn directly in your workplace and support your career progression. In addition it will prepare you to carry out senior strategic roles successfully or to build your own business.