Welcome to Bangladesh Medical College (BMC)
বাংলাদেশ মেডিকেল কলেজ
Bangladesh Medical College is the first medical colllege in bangladesh, dhaka in the year of 1986 by a group of dedicated people as the Founder Members. The Establishment Of Bangladesh Medical College Imparting Medical Education Leading To Recognized Medical Degree Was Taken As The First And Foremost Aim Of The Institute. Through The Tireless Efforts Of The Founder Members The Dream Was Realized Against Much Opposition When Permission Was Accorded By The Government Of Bangladesh For The Creation Of The College On 13 April 1986.
Bangladesh Medical College Started Functioning From 24 April 1986. The Dhaka University Granted Affiliation To The College On 10 May 1988. Bangladesh Medical And Dental Council Has Recognized The College. The First Batch Of Students From The College Appeared In The 1st Professional MBBS Examination Of The Dhaka University Held In March 1990 After Completing Two Years Of Prescribed Course Of Studies. The College Has Been Enlisted In The World Directory Of Medical Schools Effective 1986 Published By The World Health Organization Which Entitles The Graduates Of BMC Recognition All Over The World. Graduates Of BMC Are Eligible For Limited Registration With The General Medical Council Of United Kingdom. They Are Also Eligible To Take The United States Medical License Examination (USMLE). Now The College Has A New 6 Storied Academic Building With Adequate Parking Facilities. It Has Now Been Possible To Accommodate Most Of The Departments In More Spacious Place.
The Attached Hospital of Bangladesh Medical Colllege Is A Tertiary Care Referral Medical Facility And Provides Excellent Training To Students And Junior Doctors. The Hospital Has Arrangements For 500 Inpatients. It Is Well Equipped And Provides Quality Health Care To The Public At Reasonable Cost. The Entire Hospital Staff Is Dedicated To Excellence And Service.
FROM CHAIRMAN'S DESK
I have great pleasure in briefly recapitulating the events leading to the development of the first ever Medical teaching institution in the private sector of the country. It's already over 26 years since I, along with 8 of my illustrious colleagues, conceived the bold idea of establishing a private medical college. We were driven by motivation to produce quality medical professionals to caters the needs of the health sector of the country and also the attain the cherised goal of health for all.
FROM CO-CHAIRMAN'S DESK
all the way through the remembrance streets of Bangladesh Medical College days, I judge it my privilege and admiration to be allied with it since its inauguration. It also gives me deep happiness to realize that the endeavor and hard slog done in honesty and earnestly in the making of this medical college and the Banlgadesh Medical Studies and Research Institute (BMSRI) has made some extent of impact al the national level and such realization is gratifying at the end of the day.
FROM PRINCIPAL DESK
I am delighted to welcome the candidates seeking admission into Bangladesh Medical College (BMC). This is the 1st medical college in the private sector in Bangladesh. BMC is recognized as a centre of excellence in teaching and patient care. Many students of this college are now renowned physicians at home and abroad. Highly qualified and efficient members of the Faculty are dedicated and motivated. They are fully committed to produce best doctors who can fulfill the hopes and aspirations of people of Bangladesh.
All the Tools for Your Medical Career in Bangladesh Country
- Nearest Study Abroad Solutions for Medical Students.
- MBBS Total Fees Rs 20L - 25L only.
- 5 years is academic and one year is internship.
- Local Language Bengali, Hindi, English as in India
- Air Fair Kolkata to Dhaka is Just 5000rs & 35 mins to land.
- Easy to get Student VISA.
- Medical Study in Bangladesh similar to Medical Study in India with respect to (Syllabus, Study Pattern, Duration of Study, Similar Medicine, Similar Diseases).
- You can take 30 days VISA to visit the Campuses before taking admission.
- In maximum college you can find out students from every states of India.
- Modern Hospitals with huge patient flow, which is good for students.
- Food habit is same as in India.
- Culture, Food habits, Language (English, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic) same as India.
mbbs in bangladesh fee structure
MBBS ADMISSION IN BANGLADESH is similar to any other top country, where course is recognized by WHO ( World Health Organization). There are two part in MBBS Graduation course. First is academic part five (05) years, second in practicalinternship one (01) year. Last 5 years Medical colleges in Bangladesh got huge popularity.
WHY POPULARITY? (SIMPLE, DEMANDS ARE GROWING)
Top ten reasons to do MBBS in Bangladesh:
1. MBBS in Bangladesh fee structure is lower than Pvt Medical Colleges in India or Nepal.
2. Degree and university body is affiliated by WHO & MCI ACT 1956 .
3. Course duration is 5+1 = 6 years in regular mode.
4. Communication and study in English, Hindi, Bengali.
5. Good patient flow in top colleges which added extra practice.
6.Kolkata to Dhaka is connected through Bus/ Train/ AIR with low fare.
7. Family can visit Bangladesh before admission time for checkout the entire process.
8. No entrance exam, only 70% in Class 10, 12 standard.
9. After completing MBBS there are many exam options to get practice license in India US UK Aus.
10. Bangladesh have many International medical colleges, easy to get a seat in advance.MBBS IN BANGLADESH @20L - 25L Budget
Double Click To Contact :
AA 278, SALTLAKE, SECTOR 1, PNB ISLAND, KOLKATA 700064, WEST BENGAL, INDIA
EduNext India is an International Admission Helpline. specially dedicated for Indian students for Higher Education Solutions in Abroad. Specialized in study abroad consultants or education consultant or overseas education consultants or abroad education consultants or foreign education consultants