East West Medical College & Hospital is a registered institution permitted by the Ministry of Health and Family welfare of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and affiliated by Dhaka University and recognized by BMDC. East-West Medical College & Hospital has been established under the trustee board of ‘Alim Foundation’ Dhaka, Bangladesh in the year 2000.
It is also recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO), included in International Medical education directory (IMED) - Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER). The academic and Hospital building of the institute is built on its own land having modern classrooms, lecture galleries, practical class rooms, departmental museums, library, reading rooms and teachers corner etc. It also accommodates a cafeteria, a Mosque and separate common rooms for male and female students having facilities for indoor and outdoor games. There are separated hostels for boys and girls containing 838 seats consist of 428 seats for female and 410 seats for male.
Top ten reasons to do MBBS in Bangladesh:
1. MBBS in Bangladesh fee structure is lower than Pvt Medical Colleges in India or Nepal.
2. Degree and university body is affiliated by WHO & MCI ACT 1956 .
3. Course duration is 5+1 = 6 years in regular mode.
4. Communication and study in English, Hindi, Bengali.
5. Good patient flow in top colleges which added extra practice.
6.Kolkata to Dhaka is connected through Bus/ Train/ AIR with low fare.
7. Family can visit Bangladesh before admission time for checkout the entire process.
8. No entrance exam, only 70% in Class 10, 12 standard.
9. After completing MBBS there are many exam options to get practice license in India US UK Aus.
10. Bangladesh have many International medical colleges, easy to get a seat in advance.
EduNext India is an International Admission Helpline. specially dedicated for Indian students for Higher Education Solutions in Abroad. Specialized in study abroad consultants or education consultant or overseas education consultants or abroad education consultants or foreign education consultants