Fees - USD 37000 FOR INDIAN AND NEPALI STUDENTS
Eastern Medical College and Hospital is a private medical school in Bangladesh, established in 2005. The main campus of Eastern Medical College and Hospital is located beside the Dhaka–Chittagong Highway at Kabila in Burichang Upazila, in the Comilla District of Chittagong Division.
FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN THE EASTERN MEDICL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL:
Top ten reasons to do MBBS in Bangladesh:
1. MBBS in Bangladesh fee structure is lower than Pvt Medical Colleges in India or Nepal.
2. Degree and university body is affiliated by WHO & MCI ACT 1956 .
3. Course duration is 5+1 = 6 years in regular mode.
4. Communication and study in English, Hindi, Bengali.
5. Good patient flow in top colleges which added extra practice.
6.Kolkata to Dhaka is connected through Bus/ Train/ AIR with low fare.
7. Family can visit Bangladesh before admission time for checkout the entire process.
8. No entrance exam, only 70% in Class 10, 12 standard.
9. After completing MBBS there are many exam options to get practice license in India US UK Aus.
10. Bangladesh have many International medical colleges, easy to get a seat in advance.
EduNext India is an International & Domestic Admission Helpline. Specially dedicated for Indian students for Higher Education Solutions in Abroad. Specialized in study abroad consultants or education consultant or overseas education consultants or abroad education consultants or foreign education consultants, mbbs admission 2017,